100g Beef strips
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and Pepper
½ tsp Crushed Garlic
¼ cup Mushroom (sliced)
¼ cup Peppers ( Sliced)
2 Tablespoons P Crushed Blacker Pepper
½ cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Fried Egg
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Marinate the beef with oil, Worcestershire sauce salt and pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, add oil and fry beef until cooked. Move aside.
- In the same saucepan, add butter and fry the garlic, mushrooms and pepper until cooked. Add the crushed black pepper and mix well until combined. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat up the milk until it almost reaches boiling point. Mix some cream of mushroom soup with cold milk and stir until well combined.
- Add the cream of mushroom mixture into the heated milk and whisk well making sure not to have any lumps.
- Once smooth, add the cooked mushrooms and pepper and stir.
- Heat up the oil, and fry the Harvestime chips until golden. Set aside on a paper towel.
- In a medium saucepan, fry the egg to your liking and set aside once cooked.
- To assemble, place the chips in the bread, followed by the beef strips. Gently pour the peppered mushroom sauce and place the fried egg on top of the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
#PepperBeefKota #KotaRecipe #MakeMealsGoFurther