500g Beef Ribs
1 TBSP BBQ Spice
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and pepper
900ml Beef stock
½ cup Tomato sauce
½ cup Sweet Chilli sauce
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
2 Rashes Bacon
1 cup Flour
1 tsp baking Powder
½ cup Ice Cold Water
Prep Time: 3 hours for marinade and ribs
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Combine all the spices and dry rub the ribs until well coated. Place in the oven and roast for 1 hour covered with foil.
- Remove from heat and add beef stock. Cover with foil and return to over for a further 2 hours.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine all the wet ingredients in a small bowl, microwave for 3 minutes while stirring every 1 minute interval. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, fry the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add flour, baking powder, water, and gently whisk until reaches smooth consistency.
- Cut the onion into thick circular chunks, and separate into rings. Dust the rings with flour and dip into the batter, making sure to cover the entire onion ring.
- Fry the onion ring until golden and set aside.
- Remove ribs from the oven, and baste using the BBQ sauce previously made. Return to the oven and broil for a further 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool down slightly. Remove the bones from the meat (should be tender enough to remove)
- Heat up the oil, and fry the Harvestime chips until golden. Set aside on a paper towel.
- To assemble, place the chips into the bread, followed by the crispy bacon, BBQ ribs and lastly crispy onion ring.
- Serve and enjoy.
#BeefBBQribKota #Kota #MakeMealsGoFurther