1 cup Flour (put 30ml flour aside)
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 TBSP Fish Spice
Ice Cold Water
300g Hake fillet
Salt & Pepper
30ml Lemon Juice
½ Red Onion (sliced)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Place flour, baking powder, fish spice in a medium size bowl. Add the water and gentle whisk until reaches smooth consistency.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Dip the fish into flour and pat off the access flour.
- Gently dip the fish into the batter and let the access batter drip off. Fry until golden brown, set aside on a paper towel.
- Heat up the oil, and fry the Harvestime Slap Chips until golden. Set aside on a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, add the mayo and lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- To assemble, place the lettuce on the bed of the bread. Followed by the chips and then the battered fish.
- Drizzle the lemon mayo over the fish and lastly sprinkle the red onion over the fish.
- Serve and enjoy
#BatteredFishKota #KotaRecipe #MakeMealsGoFurther