½ Onion (finely chopped)
2 tsp Crushed Garlic
Salt and pepper
½ Roll Puff Pastry
For the Sauce:
125ml Tomato Sauce
60ml Worcestershire sauce
125ml Orange Juice
45ml Brown Sugar
Salt and Pepper
Prep Time: 15 -20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 -20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Prepare the Harvestime Country Mix as per instruction. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add all the sauce ingredients and simmer on low heat until it becomes thick and glossy. Add orange juice if mixture is too thick. Set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, add the oil and fry the onion until it becomes translucent. Season and add garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- In a medium casserole dish, add the vegetables and gently stir in the sauce.
- Roll out the puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface about 5mm thick.
- Cover the vegetables with the pastry and make a small incision in the center for steam to escape.
- Brush the pastry with the egg and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve while warm.