For the Sweetcorn Salsa:
300g Harvestime Sweetcorn
1 Red Pepper ( finely chopped)
1 Onion ( finely chopped)
1 TBSP Sugar
30ml Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper
6 -8 Hake Fillets
For the Marinade:
1 tsp Crushed Garlic
60ml Lemon Juice
30ml Parsley & Coriander ( finely chopped)
Salt and Pepper
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes/ 30 for Marinade
- In a medium size bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients & mix until well combined. Refrigerate.
- Gently toss the fish into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Harvestime Sweetcorn as per cooking instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium size, combine the salsa ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Heat up a grill pan on medium heat and gently grill the fish for 6-8 minutes turning a few times to cook thoroughly.
- In a large serving dish, toss the salsa over the fish and serve.