1 cup Bacon (chopped in cubes)
½ Red onion (finely chopped)
4 TBSP Mayonnaise
Chopped parsley (finely chopped)
1 tsp Garlic Salt
Pinch of crushed Black Pepper
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 -25 minutes
Serves: 3 -4
- Prepare the Harvestime Peas as per cooking instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the potatoes to even sizes, and place in a pot covered with water and generously seasoned with salt.
- Boil potatoes for 12-15 minutes, drain the water and put aside to cool.
- Heat up a saucepan with oil and fry the bacon until crispy. Set aside and drain oil on paper towel.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, peas, bacon, and red onion.
- Add the mayo and sprinkle in the parsley, garlic salt and black pepper and stir gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.