HARVESTIME BACK TO SCHOOL CAMPAIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is McCain Foods Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from 27 December 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 6 February 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1 Purchase any 2 of the following Harvestime products from any Shoprite, Shoprite Hyper or Shoprite Mini branded store nationwide;
Description Pack Size Barcode
Mixed Veg 250g 6009650908630
Country Mix 250g 6009650908647
Mixed Vegetables 900g 6009650908586
Country Mix 900g 6009650908593
Peas 250g 6009650908654
Corn 250g 6009650908661
Green Beans 250g 6009650908678
Peas 600g 6009650908692
Corn 600g 6009650908708
Green Beans 600g 6009650908715
Slap Chips 750g 6009650909286
Potato Chips 900g 6009650908746
Potato Chips 2kg 6009650905011
5.2 Swipe you Xtra Savings card for automatic entry or
5.3 Enter online www.harvestime.co.za.
6. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
7. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique code.
8. The prize is a chance to win a 1 of 300 Croxley school hampers.
9. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize, if required.
10. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 1 March 2022 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after 5 attempts, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
11. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.termsconditions.co.za and www.harvestime.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0800 006 498.
12. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 2 (Two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
16. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
18. The Promoter has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a participant who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional campaign. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
19. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
20. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at McCain Foods, 116 Oxford Road, Rosebank. Att: Legal Department.
22. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
23. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
24. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
25. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
27. All information on the website, digital channels and till slip is provided by Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd, or is licensed from various license holders. You may only use this information to assist in learning more about any particular product or service. You may not store, reuse or utilise this information for any commercial purpose.
28. You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent.
29. By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and the purpose for which the information is collected.
30. All information on the website, digital channels and till slip is provided by Shoprite Checkers (Pty) Ltd, or is licensed from various license holders. You may only use this information to assist in learning more about any particular product or service. You may not store, reuse or utilise this information for any commercial purpose.
31. You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent.
32. By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
33. Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please see our data privacy statement.