Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Harvestime South Africa (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from 1 March 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 March 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
6. Tag two people who they would share their Easter Meal with in order to stand a chance of winning a R500 grocery voucher. The tagged people must also follow Harvestime social media pages to qualify for the prize.
7. Any entries received after the competition end date will not be considered.
8. Winners will be drawn randomly by our social media community manager.
9. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, but they can only be awarded a prize once in the event that they win on multiple occasions.
10. The prize is 5 x Shoprite gift vouchers valued at R500 each. Weekly winners will each get 1 x R500 voucher
11. Winners will all receive their prize at the end of the competition i.e. 6 April 2021.
12. Any prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
13. A copy of these rules can be found on the website www.harvestime.co.za throughout the period of the competition.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
19. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
20. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at <<McCain Foods, 116 Oxford Road, Rosebank>> Att : Legal Department.
22. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
23. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
24. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
25. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
28. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
30. All entrants in this Competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.